SkyPulse®, a laser tailored for your practice!
SkyPulse® is a new generation of compact & portable Fotona dental lasers that can be tailored for each individual dental practice. The SkyPulse® Er:YAG laser platform comes in two variations: SkyPulse® Endo and SkyPulse® Versa.
Both models are equipped with a 2940 nm Er:YAG laser to provide a wide range of effective and safe treatment options (both soft and hard tissue) in the fields of periodontics, implantology, soft-tissue surgery and more. SkyPulse® is also able to produce exceptionally low-energy and short duration laser pulses optimized to generate a clinically effective photoacoustic effect for endodontic treatments using Fotona’s SSP and SWEEPS® treatment protocols.
Two Models to Choose From:
|Platform module||SkyPulse Endo||SkyPulse Versa|
|Laser module||XS Endo||XS Versa|
|Wavelength||Er:YAG (2940 nm)|
|Power||1.5 W||4.2 W|
|Energy||100 mJ||300 mJ|
|Repetition||2 – 40 Hz||2 – 40 Hz|
|Modes||SWEEPS, SSP, MSP, SP, LP, VLP||SWEEPS, SSP, MSP, SP, LP, VLP|
Modern, easy-to-use graphical user interface
A user-friendly but advanced & highly customizable interface is key to the ease of use with SkyPulse®, enabling the selection of preset options with a simple touch or the adjustment of treatment parameters with a single swipe.
- An advanced touchscreen user interface features intuitive, easy-to-use navigation that guides the user through all treatments and puts an entire range of applications at your fingertips.
- Responsive parameter control and user-friendly application wizards guide the user with recommended parameters.
- Fully customizable memory storage is provided for pre-set treatments.
- A procedure log keeps track of all procedures for quick recall of past treatment parameters according to calendar date or patient name/designation.
- A Control Panel tracks all procedure statistics during treatments.
- Additional features: Favorites, History, Calendar.
Laser-Assisted Ceramic Debonding
Top quality aesthetics solutions for the smile you always wanted
- Significantly less force needed for debonding
- Reduced treatment time
- Increased safety with reduced risk of fractures
- Little to no thermal effect on the remaining tooth structures
Relief from tooth sensitivity and unnecessary pain
- Long term solution for sensitive teeth
- Significantly increased patient comfort
- Simple, walk in, walk out procedure
- Faster, safer and more effective
Dentin Hypersensitivity Affects a Patient’s Quality of Life
Dentine hypersensitivity (DHS) or cervical dentinal sensitivity is one of the most commonly encountered dental problems. It is characterized by short, sharp pain arising from exposed dentine in response to stimuli, typically thermal, evaporative, tactile, osmotic or chemical and which cannot be ascribed to any other dental defects or pathology. Hypersensitivity may present on several teeth, in one area of the mouth, or on one speciﬁc tooth. It can significantly affect an individual’s quality of life, impede effective oral hygiene, and subsequently affect aesthetics. As dental professionals, you can be at the forefront of patient education and management of dentin hypersensitivity, and make positive changes to the lives of your patients.
SSP and SWEEPS® Endodontic Laser Treatment
Fotona’s SSP and SWEEPS® endodontic laser treatment successfully addresses a major disadvantage of classical chemo-mechanical treatment procedures: the inability to completely clean, debride and disinfect anatomically complex root canal systems.